How to use DrawerJs
Working With Text
- Select Text from the toolbar.
- This will make a color picker, a border style selection, and a font selection appear at the bottom.
- Click the canvas element at the location where you want to place your text.
- A default text will be inserted that you can then edit and format.
- Select your newly inserted text and click on the font menu to change the used font.
- Select your newly inserted text and double-click it to edit its content.
- To stop editing your text, click anywhere outside the text box.