How to use DrawerJs
Usage as a Redactor Plugin
- Select DrawerJs from Redactor's toolbar.
- A popup appears that lets you specify the size of the HTML canvas element to be inserted.
- Once the canvas has been inserted, you can use it just like you would use the standalone version.
Video: Insert a DrawerJs Canvas Element in Redactor
Float the DrawerJs in Redactor's Textarea
- Click on the Canvas Properties button provided by DrawerJs.
- Select Floating from the dropdown menu and click on Save.
- The floating setting will automatically switch the canvas to transparent mode.
- You can switch back to non-transparent mode using the Canvas Properties menu.
- Click on the Move Canvas button and hold down the mouse button while moving the canvas element.
- Release the mouse button to place the HTML canvas element at the target position.
Set DrawerJs in Redactor's Textarea to Fullscreen
- Click on the Enter Fullscreen Mode button provided by DrawerJs.
- DrawerJs expands such that it fills the complete textarea of Redactor.