How to use DrawerJs
- You can stack shapes and adjust their layering.
- Imagine you have two shapes in the following order and you want to bring the blue rectangle in front of the yellow circle:
- Select the blue rectangle and open the context menu by right-clicking the shape.
- On touch devices, you can open the context menu by long-pressing the shape.
- Now select Bring forward to move the shape one layer more to the front.
- Now the blue rectangle is in front of the yellow circle.
- In case you have stacked multiple shapes and want to bring the selected rectangle to the topmost position, you can quickly do so by selecting Bring to front.
- Similarly, you can send a shape further back by using Send backwards and Send to back.