How to use DrawerJs
- Select a shape in the toolbar.
- The cursor will turn into a cross. Next to it, you'll see an informational tooltip.
- A color picker and a border selection will appear at the bottom.
- The most recently selected color is already preselected.
- Click to start drawing the shape and release the mouse button once you're done.
- To change the border of a shape, click on None to open the border selection menu.
- Select one of the border styles shown in the menu.
- To change the color of the border, click on the colored (or transparent) area next to Border to open the color picker.
- Select a color.
- Your shape now has a colored border.
- To change the color of the shape, click on the colored (or transparent) area next to Fill to open the color picker.
- Select a new color for your shape.