How to use DrawerJs
Drawing Lines And Arrows
- Select Lines and Arrows from the toolbar.
- This will open a dropdown selection showing a simple line, a line with an arrow, and a double-sided arrow.
- The cursor turns into a cross with an informational tooltip next to it.
- Furthermore, a border color picker and a border style selection will show up at the bottom.
- The most recently selected color is already preselected.
- Click to start drawing the shape and release the mouse button to finish it.
- To change the border of the line or arrow, click on the line button next to Border to open a menu.
- Select a border style from the menu.